2018 GoalKeepers Mastermind
How would you like to double your business in 2018?
If you’re an independent professional or small business owner in any industry…here’s a proven way to propel your business to its next level.
Growth involves a lot of moving parts. That’s why we love the mastermind format. At our monthly meetings, your facilitator and team of peers are going to help you:
- reflect on your experiences.
- decide what needs to happen different to get better results, in any area of business.
- connect the dots on things you already know but may not be doing well.
- commit to specific actions that will get you the results you’re looking for.
Sometimes what’s needed is not what you think, and often very small tweaks can make a huge difference to your bottom line.
How to get started:
1. Check out the video of our November 2016 workshop to get a feel for how we work. Mastermind will be smaller, with 8 – 10 participants.
2. Email Lois to indicate your interest. She will get back to you within 24 hours.
3. 2017-2018 coaching clients can participate free. Others pay a fee.
4. Monthly meetings run 4th Fridays at breakfast time 7:15 – 9:15 a.m. from February 23 to October 26.
Sure, you could sit down and figure things out on your own.
But, seriously…will you??
In fact, it takes a community to raise a business. So stay focused on your vision and bottom line with:
- Motivated companions for the journey.
- A proven, structured thinking process to focus your many inklings, ideas, and plans.
- And a regular time container to ensure our thinking and planning actually gets done!
Register today, reserve the dates below…and get ready for success in 2017…
Your business is going to love you for it!
Save the the dates for the Friday breakfast group.
February 23, March 23, April 27, May 25, June 22, July OFF, August 24, September 28, October 26.
Then GoalKeepers one-day Workshop happens November 23, 8:30 – 4:30 pm, with special pricing for Mastermind Members.
How much does the program cost?
- 8 monthly group sessions = $225 per month, includes HST.
- Free for all Ready2Grow consulting and coaching clients currently in paid programs.
Where is it?
Seven Shores Cafe, 10 Regina Street North, Waterloo ON, 7:15 – 9:15 am.
Do I have to attend every month?
Sure, things come up. But if you’re serious about growth, take a couple hours a month to focus on it!
Is this a leads group?
Just to clarify, the Mastermind is not a course, networking event, leads group, or speaker series – although it does contain elements of all these things.
- GoalKeepers is a place to grow through facilitated conversations and discussions with your peers.
- Content is available, but is not the main focus. After all, who these days really needs more content?
- Our focus is learning from your experiences, successes, and failures, committing to right actions, and staying accountable.
- In other words, doing the right things right.