2017 GoalKeepers Mastermind
How would you like to double your business in 2017?
If you’re an independent professional or small business owner in any industry…here’s a proven way to propel your business to its next level.
Growth involves a lot of moving parts. That’s why we love the mastermind format. At our monthly meetings, your facilitator and team of peers are going to help you:
- reflect on your experiences.
- decide what needs to happen different to get better results, in any area of business.
- connect the dots on things you already know but may not be doing well.
- commit to specific actions that will get you the results you’re looking for.
Sometimes what’s needed is not what you think, and often very small tweaks can make a huge difference to your bottom line.
How to get started:
1. Check out the video of our November workshop to get a feel for how we work.
2. Register. Fee for non-clients. Clients free.
3. Monthly meetings run 2nd Fridays from February 10 to October 13.
Sure, you could sit down and figure things out on your own.
But, seriously…will you??
In fact, it takes a community to raise a business. So stay focused on your vision and bottom line with:
- Motivated companions for the journey.
- A proven, structured thinking process to focus your many inklings, ideas, and plans.
- And a regular time container to ensure our thinking and planning actually gets done!
Register today, reserve the dates below…and get ready for success in 2017…
Your business is going to love you for it!
What are the dates for the Friday breakfast group? (Kitchener-Waterloo).
Feb. 10, Mar. 10, April 21 (to avoid Easter), May 12, June 9, July 14, Aug. 11, Sept. 8, Oct. 13, Nov. 10.
And reserve the date for the GoalKeepers 2018 annual one-day workshop on November 24!
How much does the program cost?
- 10 monthly group sessions = $397 +HST.
- After Feb. 11, $447 +HST.
- Free for all Ready2Grow consulting and coaching clients.
Where is it?
Seven Shores Cafe, uptown Waterloo, 7:15 – 9:30 am
Do I have to attend every month?
Sure, things come up. But if you’re serious about growth, take a couple hours a month to focus on it!
Is this a leads group?
Just to clarify, the Mastermind is not a course, networking event, leads group, or speaker series – although it does contain elements of all these things.
- GoalKeepers is a place to grow through facilitated conversations and discussions with your peers.
- Content is available, but is not the main focus. After all, who these days really needs more content?
- Our focus is learning from your experiences, successes, and failures, committing to right actions, and staying accountable.
- In other words, doing the right things right.
Is there an evening group?
Depending on interest, we will run lunchtime and evening groups as well.